All Conference attendees, presenters and business partners are expected to register and pay the applicable conference fees, except as exempted by the Program Chair and in concurrence with the Treasurer. Those registering for the conference by October 20 will receive priority for workshop registration. If space is still available after October 20, individuals will be allowed to register for a workshop without attending the conference; however, they will have to pay current year membership dues of $10.00.
There will be a $25.00 charge for all checks that are returned for insufficient funds.
NOTE: When paying by credit card, please ensure the card you are using IS AN AUTHORIZED CARD for your own or your department use. All PayPal transactions are final after 15 days. After 15 days, any refund issued by MidAIR will be made by check. After 15 days, any credit card charge-back will be billed a $25.00 fee, payable only by check.
Cancellations and Refunds
Conference and workshop reservations are made on the basis of registration. If plans change, the registrant will be responsible for payment unless MidAIR is notified as outlined:
1. Requests for refunds must be presented to the Treasurer in writing. Business Partners are not eligible for refunds. Treasurer contact (e-mail is acceptable) at the address below:
Randy Sade, MidAIR Treasurer
University of Missouri System
717 Lewis Hall
Columbia, MO 65211-4320
2. Requests for refunds received by the Treasurer on or before October 20 will be granted, minus a 5% processing fee and the current year’s membership dues.
3. Requests for refunds received after October 20 and before the conference starts, will be subject to a 10% processing fee plus the current year’s membership dues.
4. MidAIR will refund in full any prepayments for workshops or other program events that are cancelled by MidAIR.
5. No refunds will be made on site. Refunds will be sent within a reasonable time after the closing of the conference.