Get Your Data Kicks on Route 66!
This year’s conference is scheduled for November 4-6, 2015 at the University Plaza Hotel & Convention Center in Springfield, MO.
Hotel Registration Details:
- Hotel Registration
- Online Registration
- Online Booking Code - MAIR
- Hotel Registration
- Rate = $119 per night or $129 per night for a suite
- Rates available until Sept. 30, 2015
- $200 - early bird registration through Sept. 30
- $250 - starting Oct. 1
Registration includes the following:
- 2015-2016 MidAIR annual membership fee
- Access to all sessions and keynotes
- Breakfast, coffee breaks, lunch, and dinner options on select days; see conference program for details (released in October)
- Free internet access in your room
- Access to the PDO sessions on Nov. 4 (more information below)
- Wednesday night reception (light snacks), Thursday breakfast and lunch, Friday breakfast
Tentative Schedule: coming soon!
If you have not registered for the portal on the new website (after July 2013), please click on the blue button. Once you have finished the portal registration you will then be required to log back into the portal to complete the conference registration.
If you have completed your registration for the portal, then click the orange button to complete the conference registration. Conference registration open through Nov. 3, 2015.
Already a registered user of this website? (If you registered after July 2013)
Professional Development IPEDS New Keyholder training - November 3rd, 2015:
For additional information and to request a seat, please visit IPEDS registration website.
Professional Development Workshops - November 4th, 2015:
PDO workshops are now included in the cost of registration. Please sign-up for each PDO below. PDO sign-up closes on November 3rd or until the events are full.
Morning PDOs -- November 4, 2015 - 8:00am-12:00pm
- The Role of Institutional Research In External Grant Evaluation: Balancing Compliance Reporting & Evaluation For Continuous Improvement - Presenter: John Cosgrove
- Mid-AIR Newcomer PDO - Presenters: Larry Westermeyer & Joe DeHart
- Strategic Planning (Part 1) - Presenter: Joel Lapin
Afternoon PDOs -- November 4, 2015 - 1:00pm-4:30pm
- Presentation Skills - Presenter: Kent Wolfe
- Survey Methodology - Presenters: Lou Guthrie & Michelle Taylor
- Strategic Planning (Part 2) - Presenter: Joel Lapin
Evening PDOs -- November 4, 2015 - 5:15pm
- Mother's Brewery Tour (limit 20 people)